Example Projects?

LittleMikeLittleMike Member Posts: 3
edited June 2012 in Working with GS (PC)
Sorry if this has been covered before, but I just didn't see it in a search. I just downloaded GameSalad Creator to use for Windows and I can't find any example projects (like Alien Conquest, etc.) that are included in the Mac version. Are they missing for Creator or am I just not able to find them?

Answers

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    They are not included with the windows creator at this time. you can download a couple of them from the cookbook though. GS converted these over. I have plans to convert a bunch of the old Goodies over to Windows if GS decided not to make the mac and windows projects fully compatible but as I understand it they plan to do just that. so in time you will have access to all the good help demos we have for mac.

Cheers
  • LittleMikeLittleMike Member Posts: 3
    Thanks, guys. I appreciate the responses. I guess I'm just a little early to the game being that Windows Creator is still brand new. I want my shinies! Haha. I'll be patient.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
  • LittleMikeLittleMike Member Posts: 3
    That's okay, once you mentioned it, I found them. Thank you, though :D
  • WarrenWWarrenW Member Posts: 22
    I saw the templates you mentioned here and appreciate it. I'm looking for one that lets me throw things like in angry birds. You have one for mac. Any chance someone can post this for Windows to show how to sling shot something with angle and power? Like the Angry Anna game on the home page here?

Thanks!!!