Animated actor keeps blinking?

walktovanishwalktovanish Member Posts: 0
edited June 2012 in Tech Support
I have an animated actor that is 5 frames long (looping) that keeps blinking every time it loops. It only does this on my test iPad, and not in GS itself. I redid the animation a couple times now and I can't figure it out. Any ideas?

The actor has an initial image but while it loops it doesn't restore the actor image. All my other looping animations work just fine but this one keeps blinking a white-ish shade. I had it start on a different frame and then that one blinked instead. Is it just a looping glitch?

Answers

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    you prob replaced an image file with one of the same name but something like a capital letter where the original had a lower case. Its very important to make sure when updating images your file names are exactly the same even case sensitive. image.png, Image.png, and image.PNG are all seen as different files by the device but not the computer. So when the device is looking for image.png and the one in the app now is image.PNG it throws a white box cause it cannot find the image file.

Cheers