Anyone in the Bay Area?

poopdecksweeperpoopdecksweeper Member Posts: 180
edited April 2012 in Conferences and Events
Indie-Jam? I am trying to get people together to build something amazing.

Answers

• SUMinteractiveSUMinteractive Member, PRO Posts: 49
    I'm in the bay area. What's the details?
  • poopdecksweeperpoopdecksweeper Member Posts: 180
    Just some action/adventure games, maybe a few more things. I am just looking for as many designers in the bay area as possible. I think that we should keep the indie spirit alive, and try to make some games.

Im in RWC. You?
  • EatingMyHatEatingMyHat Member Posts: 1,246
    Bay Area as well

but I'll need to decline your offer... sorry, just much stuff going on right now ;)

Follow Eating My Hat on Facebook, Twitter and our Blog
    Check out my templates in the GS Marketplace or at the store
  • tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    I'm in the Bay Area but not sure if I have time right now. What exactly is the event? Can you provide a link?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• poopdecksweeperpoopdecksweeper Member Posts: 180
    @tatiang It's not an event just yet, but if there are enough people that want to meet up then we should proceed with an event.
  • RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    edited April 2012
    May be moving back to Cali in couple months. Specifically the SF area. If I end up that way it would be good to meet up with some fellow indies. I'd like to do some high quality good old fashion point a click adventures at some point (like classical LucasArts /LucasFilms).
  • SUMinteractiveSUMinteractive Member, PRO Posts: 49
    if its not an event then you are looking to just collab with people to make a gamesalad game?

I would be interested in an event, maybe do a rapid development weekend meet up. Get people together to make gamesalad games in 2 full days at an onsite place.