Do I have to make scene for every in-App-purchases?

gawakamygawakamy Member Posts: 109
edited April 2012 in Tech Support
Hi, GS supporters.
I have made some icons and am going to make some of them are consumable. So I put in-App-Purchase-item behavior in an icon actor, and I tried it. Cliked start button and cliked to go to icon selection screen, but it show white screen and said "In App Purchase Item" on top of the screen. And it also said that "In App is not supported in the Creator, but this is when the item (Product_unlockedGame) would be purchased." And there are 3 buttons "Success", "Cancel", "Failure".
How can I make the icons clickable and consumable, not whole screen?
It's complicated to describe, so I'd better to send you my project file. Please let me know what I should do. Thanks.

Answers

• 921creative921creative Member, PRO Posts: 140
    The In App Purchase behavior actually initiates the purchase through Apple's servers. If you have an icon selection screen, those icons should take you to a new screen where you have the actual icons people click to make their purchase.
  • gawakamygawakamy Member Posts: 109
    edited April 2012
    @921creative So, are there any way to see on GS screen? Or can I test with iTunes?
  • 921creative921creative Member, PRO Posts: 140
    You won't see Apple's IAP dialogs unless you publish an ad hoc version of your app and load it onto your iPhone.
    @921creative I think that is enough. I will do it onto my device. Thanks :)
    @921creative I have tried it, but failed. Are there some examples or template about it?
  • JustMe74JustMe74 Member, PRO Posts: 542
    Tshirtbooth has a video on his site (www.gshelper.com) for making an Ad Hoc. It's very easy to follow.