**Looking For Someone Talented**

FallacyStudiosFallacyStudios Member Posts: 970
Hey all,

I have recently had alot of replies to the coder position. Thank you for your replies. I am actually now looking for another Graphic Artist to complete a second team. All earnings are commission based. You would make 30% of all profits earned on the games you work on. That includes earnings from sales on paid versions on the App Store, Android market, and Amazon market as well as the ad revenue from the free versions on each market.

If you are interested please send me an email as I check it much more frequently and please include a little about yourself, why you think you would make an excellent addition, and any games that you have worked on and some sample graphics. Send me an email at FallacyStudios@gmail.com

Thanks and looking forward to working with you.

Answers

• ZoytZoyt Member Posts: 374
    Hi,
    If it's alright, I would love to help for my practice, but not for profit. I'm new(ish), but already created some stuff I personally think is cool. If you would like to help, just send me a Skype at nathan.flurry (I prefer Skype if that's alright. If not, just LMK).
    Thanks!
  • FallacyStudiosFallacyStudios Member Posts: 970
    @Zoyt Thank you I will contact you. Although it would be easier if you could just shoot me an email first. We could contact in skype after.
  • DimensionGamesDimensionGames PRO Posts: 993
    I don't mind being involved :) Details in my signature, preferably Skype.
  • DeadlySeriousMediaDeadlySeriousMedia ArizonaMember Posts: 838
    @FallacyStudios - what is the project, if you don't mind me asking. No details, just a game play description or game category would be helpful.

I may be interested in the art portion.

http://www.deadlyseriousmedia.com/?portfolio_category=all
    @DeadlySeriousMedia It's not one specific game. I have well over 20 projects with numerous types of game play including a few fps, combat, side scrollers, and numerous others.
  • DeadlySeriousMediaDeadlySeriousMedia ArizonaMember Posts: 838
    @FallacyStudios - I see. Not sure my schedule would fit that length of a commitment. Thanks for the reply though! :)
    I am currently looking for a few more Coders and Graphic artists for another team or two. If you are interested please send an email to FallacyStudios@Gmail.com. Thank you.