Extreme Stuttering When Playing Music (9.91 & 9.92

iKandyiKandy Imagineer of Crazy ShitNew York CityMember Posts: 310
edited March 2012 in Tech Support
Out of nowhere, my GS Creator started extreme stuttering when playing music. I reinstalled 9.91 and then 9.92, but the problem still remains. What do I do?

Answers

• SUMinteractiveSUMinteractive Member, PRO Posts: 49
    happening to me too... ive been just testing on the device rather than in GS now. No stutter on an Android EVO.
  • iKandyiKandy Imagineer of Crazy Shit New York CityMember Posts: 310
    I found the solution. Change the name on your "SDK" folder to "SDK-inactive" or anything like that. Change it back when you want to publish it to Android. Works!
  • 95orange95orange PRO Posts: 18
    I found the solution. Change the name on your "SDK" folder to "SDK-inactive" or anything like that. Change it back when you want to publish it to Android. Works!
    There are better ways to fix it now. Check out the last couple of methods given on this thread:
    http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/comment/320905/#Comment_320905

You can still publish to Android with those. Don't have to keep renaming your directory.
  • Holderness_Media_IncHolderness_Media_Inc Member Posts: 118
    As 95Orange suggested, try this:

1.) Reboot the computer first, just to make sure adb is not running.

2.) In GS Creator, go to preferences, and for the Android Debugging Bridge, select the adb file by navigating to /Users/yourusernamehere/sdk/platform-tools

Now see if you still have the stutter in Preview. It should either be gone or at least reduced.
    Hope it helps.