Marketplace what happens to review submissions over a 1MB?

RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
edited February 2012 in Tech Support
I tried to list this under the marketplace, but it would not let me :(

I submitted my info and samples to GameSalad, BUT....I just saw in SSS's notes that the sample submissions are "up to 1 MB" of graphic data (my brain was thinking at least 1MB). Yeah...well I think I sent about 4MB. Is that going to be a problem? Will it still get checked out, or will it get killed by a filter or for being out the size spectrum?

Comments

• MChewieMChewie Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 32
    That file is probably getting hung up for size. If you have files that are over 1MB and can't get smaller, you can send us a link to the file to check on.

But we really encourage smaller files: there's no need to send us everything you've made for review. Just pick out a nice selection that represents your skill, and send it over.

In short, try resending us a smaller sample. We'll contact you if there are questions.

-MChewie
  • RPRP Member Posts: 1,990
    @MChewie
    Cool thanks!
    I resubmitted so everything was under 1 MB in the enclosure. That was 6 days ago. How long before their is an acknowledgment that it was received or reviewed?

The marketplace was down for a while (at least it was for me), maybe I just submitted at a bad time?
    Bump...

8 days
    @SSS
    Thanks! I figured you guys had a lot going on now with the update and all.