No Gamesalad Splash Screens

Peter_OlafsonPeter_Olafson Member Posts: 301
edited February 2012 in Tech Support
The last two games I've updated do not have the gamesalad splash screen. It sits in black during the time that graphic would be up. It's long enough that players will think nothing is going to happen. :(

Also, is there a way to have the game reset whenever the person clicks on the icon? If they leave the game and return it returns in progress but this is a time based game and your score is worse if it keeps running.

Comments

• calvin9403calvin9403 Member Posts: 3,186
    you can change the splash screen yourself, but only an image

• Peter_OlafsonPeter_Olafson Member Posts: 301
    Not sure what you mean. I thought you had to have pro to change the opening animation on a game from the gamesalad logo to your own image.
  • GLGAMESGLGAMES SingaporeMember Posts: 988
    edited February 2012
    during publish there's an advance option button under platform tab. load ur own image file as the splash screen.
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Member Posts: 3,186
    yes you need to have pro to do the splash screen
    Ok, then back to the original point, Gamesalad's opening screen is not loading on my previous two games and there seems to be nothing I can do about it. :( Users will sit in the dark until the game loads.
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273
    @PeterGisHere

Could you update the game? That might fix the bug that GameSalad had when you published your games.
    Build an adhoc first and see if that takes care of it.
    edited February 2012
    Unfortunately it is the update of the last two games that killed the gamesalad screen. I could do an adhoc build but since I have no control over whether their image appears or not I'm kind of stuck. I'll do an adhock with the next version(two upgrades of two different apps on two previous versions of gs killed the logo) of GS. Not that I'm obsessed with giving GS credit, I just don't want the games sitting in black appearing as if they've crashed.