Code signing failed since Apple developer account renewed

beepbeep Member Posts: 30
edited January 2012 in Tech Support
Hi,
Since I've renewed my Apple developer account, I can't publish any game!
I've tried to delete all the certificates and recreate them but it still doesn't work.
Every time i try to publish any game, i've got : "Code signing failed. Make sure your provisioning profile, developer certificate, and WWDR certificate are installed."
Someone could help me?
Tks.

Comments

• MotherHooseMotherHoose Member Posts: 2,456
    did you update the Provisioning Profiles ?

@};- MH
  • beepbeep Member Posts: 30
    Yes I updated them. Then I've deleted and recreated them but still doesn't work...
  • YamasotoYamasoto Member, PRO Posts: 75
    Hi beep,

I have the same problem from yesterday. This morning I have renew and installed my Provisioning Profiles again, but the problem persists.
    me too :(
  • baboybaboy Member, PRO Posts: 93
    I have the same problem. And I think its a problem with the Distribution Profile of our app (YourAppNameAppStoreProfile). I noticed when you install the profile in your Mac, the Xcode Organizer will pop up and it shows that its installed. But tick the Automatic Device Provisioning and refresh it, the YourAppNameAppStoreProfile DISAPPEARS. This causes the "Code Signing Error" when receiving our app from Gamesalad.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?? I tried revoking and reinstalling my certificates and provisioning profiles and still get the same problem.
  • dalnokidalnoki Member Posts: 27
    I don't know what is the solution, but I found it:-), because my app binary not rejected, now waiting for review.
    - Open Xcode->Window->Organizer->Provisioning Profiles, delete the expirated profiles.
    - In iOS Provisioning Portal, Certificate->In Distribution Tab you need to see only one valid cert, download and install it.
    - Applications->Utilities->Keychain Access->My Certificates->You need to see a valid iPhone Disrtibution cert, if you see other expired, please delete it.
    - In iOS Provisioning Portal, Provisioning->Distribution Tab, I modified my old expired app provision profile: Modify button-> Click in the Profile name, but not change it, now you can click to "Send", refresh the page and you can download the active profile, install it.
    - Verify the profile in Xcode->Window->Organizer->Provisioning Profiles
    Publish the app w. the renewed provision profile.
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    I don't understand why you don't call Apple support it's part of the fee you pay for being a developer. They answer your questions no charge!
    Problem Fix.
    I had some hidden expired certificates. I delete them and now it works.
    If you have the same problem as me, in the Keychain access, click "All Items" and search "iPhone". Then delete the expired certificates.