When is version 9.90 coming out?

13»

Comments

• ultimaultima Member, PRO Posts: 1,207
    according to lauren salad "The webinar will take place on Thursday January 19th at 11am CST. On the day of the 0.9.90 release"
  • UnicornifyUnicornify Member Posts: 118
    I just updated to .9.90 :-)
  • capitalcarnagecapitalcarnage Member Posts: 371
    It is my understanding from the facts presented it could be today and that the webinar is after its release, i.e tomorrow at 11am/5pm uk - all subject to change of course
  • ultimaultima Member, PRO Posts: 1,207
    lol...

~neice~
    -Borat
  • LaurenSaladLaurenSalad Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 650
    @ultima You stopped quoting me mid sentence and missed an important piece of info! ;)
    "The webinar will take place on Thursday January 19th at 11am CST. On the day of the 0.9.90 release, we will send out email invitations to all Pro GameSalad users."
    Meaning, one the day of release (today/Wedneday), we will send out email invitations. The webinar will take place tomorrow (Thursday) for pro members at 11am CST.
    Hope that helps clarify things for everyone!
  • Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
    Roughly how long until you send out the invitations ? Kind of important to know as places will be limited I guess and can't be strapped to the mac for the next 1.5 hours.
  • POMPOM Member Posts: 2,599
    edited January 2012
    Is it possible that someone will post approximately how many hours from now the webinar will take place? , I'm having hard time to calculate it in my time zone (israel)
    also the fact that we don't use AM PM here make it confusing :-?
    Thanks
    Roy.
  • MarkOnTheIronMarkOnTheIron Member Posts: 1,447
    edited January 2012
    @P-O-M If you're in Israel it will be tomorrow (Thursday) at 19:00
    Thanks mark !

Roy.
  • MarkOnTheIronMarkOnTheIron Member Posts: 1,447
    You're welcome. However I suggest to do a Google search for yourself because I don't want to be responsible if I calculated it wrong :)
    edited January 2012
    Hmm , it will be a lot easier if you just say how many hours from now its gonna start ;)

See , if its like you said , (Thursday at 19:00) than thats 23 hours from now , is that correct?
    Roy.