Gamesalad Pro Renewal

MegapixelIdeasMegapixelIdeas Member, PRO Posts: 476
edited January 2012 in Tech Support
Hi,

I bought Gamesalad pro about a year ago for $99 because of the fact that Gamesalad changed their pricing after I was already a member. I would not like to renew my Gamesalad Pro Membership because of the fact that it costs $500. How do I make sure that Gamesalad does not charge me for it. Does it auto renew? I do not want it to if it does. How do I make sure that I am not charged for the renewal of my Gamesalad Pro Membership.

Thanks

Comments

• MegapixelIdeasMegapixelIdeas Member, PRO Posts: 476
    Is anyone there?
  • ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    Contact GS directly too buddy..
    Thanks ozboybrian, How do I contact them directly? The only way that I know of is to "report a bug".
  • MotherHooseMotherHoose Member Posts: 2,456
    @MegapixelIdeas … open any GS project … in the toolBar … click on the Feedback icon.

MH
    Thanks for the advice guys. I took your advice tshirtbooth but I didn't see Gamesalad in subscriptions. I only saw a game salad subscription that was for the old Gamesalad pricing ($99 a year) which was canceled by Gamesalad. I will try your advice MotherHoose.
  • Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
    edited January 2012
    I don't think the $99/year pro was a subscription as it was a one off. I have also checked my paypal and can't find any mention of a sub (pre-approved payment).