Game Center Enabled

ThemistoklesVThemistoklesV Member, PRO Posts: 138
edited January 2012 in Tech Support
hello gurus,
i recently upgraded to pro.
i m trying to setup Game Center through tshirtbooth video tutorial
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=drfUnLX9CdQ)
but i can see anything like "sandbox" option when i m trying to logging to Game Center.....
im trying to an iphone 4 jb 4.3.1....
any suggestions??
thanks in advance

Comments

• metrojunkmetrojunk Member Posts: 13
    I'm publishing to ipad, had the same problem then got it working, the problem was that the bundle id has to be exactly the same in iTunes connect as the bundle id in Game salad when publishing. All very tricky. I guess too tired for the detail.

Now for my problem: how long does it take for the scores to be posted in the sandbox mode?
  • ThemistoklesVThemistoklesV Member, PRO Posts: 138
    edited January 2012
    @metrojunk
    The bundle id is the exactly the same in iTunnes Connect as the bundle id in GameSalad Publusher....
    Any suggestions?
  • metrojunkmetrojunk Member Posts: 13
    Ah - well you need to login to GCenter through your app on the device. So you need to copy code from the login button. (Don't login through the actual gamecenter app because will not be in sandbox mode. But logout of GC through the GC app.

Hope this helps anyway if this works let me know if you can get the scores to post to GC, no luck with that one.
    @metrojunk
    I have done all that but nothing.... perharps sanbox is having issues for jailbroken iphones???
    Can you post here a screenshot about how is the sandbox option ??
    I have read that the scores take some time in order to sse them in GC and if if you have leaderbord in order to see there must be many scores - players to see it !!
    edited January 2012
    any other suggestions??? bc i caant test the Game Center in my game..
    my iphone 4 is jaibroken....maybe is this the reason????
    nobody knows?? where is the support from the Pro membership?? (sorry but im searching 2 days now and i have no feedback!!)

thanks in advance...