Crash when changing visible on or off

GhostShipAppsGhostShipApps Member Posts: 81
edited December 2011 in Tech Support
Hi there, I think that there is a bug that keeps happening over and over in the different updates. The program crashes when you start changing the visible attribute in the actors. Basically when you start changing the graphics from visible to invisible in your actors the program at some point will crash. I don't really care because now I know and I save the changes before I start making the changes that I think will crash the program, also I always send a report when that happens.
cheers.

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    I think you are probably just experiencing the slow down to a crash most users experience when you open and close actor after actor even just making small changes to the attributes.
  • GhostShipAppsGhostShipApps Member Posts: 81
    Thanks, it sounds like that is the case.
  • HappyKat78HappyKat78 Member, BASIC Posts: 173
    Did this ever get resolved? I only have a couple of actors in my scene and when I change the actor's visibility (even slowly) I experience a crash at some point too.
  • CloudsClouds Member Posts: 1,599
    @HappyKat78

When you say 'visibility' - do you mean an actor's opacity (in the colour selector) ?

• CloudsClouds Member Posts: 1,599
    @tshirtbooth

If this is the issue where GS crashes when you change the actor's opacity with the slider in the colour selector . . . . oddly this used to be a real problem, it crashed GS 80-90% of the times I would try and use it, but it seemed to be solved when the 0.9.90 update was released . . . . (for me at least).