0.988 Stuttering when play music

YatelandYateland Member, PRO Posts: 81
edited December 2011 in Tech Support
I try to update to 0.988,no youtube,no any soft running ,but the bug which stutting the game is still here
so i had to back to 0.982,the most safe version.

My game in mac store new and note worthy, many people buy my game,but some of them say "crash in the begin with 1 star!" ,when I back to 0.982,republish the game to mac store,nobody crash, i think is the stuttering bug cause the crash(from 0.985-0.988 version)

my game is rejoin X,you can look the customer review in mac store! 4 customer give 1 star because the crash!
(iphone ipad version is ok)

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    The stuttering is a creator only issue I believe. Stand alone apps don't seem to be affected in my tests.
  • YatelandYateland Member, PRO Posts: 81
    Yes,Stand alone apps is ok,but in the Mac store,it is not ok.
    My game Rejoin X free version has been down 20000 in three days, nobody say it crash
    I sold 2000+ in mac store, 4 people say they crash in the begin.
    I think the problem is publish to mac,(0.985 to 0.988),but the 0.982 seems ok now
  • YatelandYateland Member, PRO Posts: 81
    I am worry about the Gs,it is not safe,
    I think I need to think about unity 3d or make any other choice.
  • EbreezeEbreeze Member, PRO Posts: 481
    I still get major stuttering on the iPhone and iPad...things are fine in the beginning but then slowly slow down, until I restart the device. I remember 0.971 being awesome....I'm still on 0.988 hopefully 0.989 is better...I'm worried because i have several apps coming out...
  • The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922
    The new GS version addresses those audio issues read the release notes sticky.
  • iKandyiKandy Imagineer of Crazy Shit New York CityMember Posts: 310
    I'm experiencing extreme audio stuttering problems GS versions 9.91 (and now 9.92). Anyone else experiencing this or know how to fix it? It's really annoying!