Rejected recent binary submission to the App Store

bren7bren7 Member, PRO Posts: 42
edited December 2011 in Tech Support
I recently received the following from iTunes Connect and do not know what to do. It occurred after uploading my app with the loader same as I always have. It did it with both 0.9.87 & the recent 0.9.88 update. Not sure what to do next. Please help.
Thanks in advance.
Dear Developer,
We have discovered one or more issues with your recent binary submission for "My App name". Before your app can be reviewed, the following issues must be corrected:
Invalid Code Signing Entitlements - The signature for your app bundle contains entitlement values that are not supported. For the com.apple.developer.ubiquity-container-identifiers entitlement, the first value in the array must consist of the prefix provided by Apple in the provisioning profile followed by a bundle identifier suffix. The bundle identifier must match the bundle identifier for one of your apps or another app that you are permitted to use as the iCloud container identifier.
Specifically, value "some numbers and letters.*" for key "com.apple.developer.ubiquity-container-identifiers" in MyAppname is not supported.
Invalid Code Signing Entitlements - The signature for your app bundle contains entitlement values that are not supported.
Specifically, value "some numbers and letters.*" for key "com.apple.developer.ubiquity-kvstore-identifier" in MyAppname is not supported.
Once these issues have been corrected, go to the Version Details page and click Ready to Upload Binary. Continue through the submission process until the app status is Waiting for Upload and then use Application Loader to upload the corrected binary.
Regards,
The iTunes Store Team

Comments

• EbreezeEbreeze Member, PRO Posts: 481
    Redo or check your app bundle Id....that might help
  • bren7bren7 Member, PRO Posts: 42
    Thanks for the tip Ebreeze; but where do I check it ( gamesalad>Publishing>advanced section or itunesConnect or IOS Provisioning Portal)?
    All of them are the same and none of them have anything close to the "numbers and letters" that the ITunes Store Team mention above.