Game Center, iOS 5, and GameSalad Question

osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
edited December 2011 in Tech Support
Hey everyone,

So I'm in the process of testing one of our games, and I found that some weird things were going on with Game Center Leaderboards and wanted to know if these are know issues and whose end they are occurring on.

Let me start off with a little background info. In the app I am testing, the user is racing against the clock to get the best time for each level...pretty original right :) Anyway, I upload the High Score for all the levels combined as an integer to the Leaderboards, which are supposed to display the score as an elapsed time. However, when I view the leaderboards, I just get this crazy long number for a score instead of the elapsed time value I'm supposed to get when I set up the leaderboard.

A few weeks ago, I had a conversation with a GS Support Rep who informed me that there were some Game Center issues occurring in iOS 5 on Apple's end, but I just wanted to confirm if this was still the case, or is there something I can do on my end to fix this problem, or will this be fixed automatically whenever Apple gets any problems they might be having worked out? Thanks!

- Alex

Comments