flapairflapair Member Posts: 67
edited December 2011 in Tech Support
Hi everyone,

I saw in the game e-pig dash that they change the loading ta an random image to say about the game. Im wondering if anyone here knows how to change the loading image? If yes can someone help?

Comments

• JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    I havent actually played it so im not sure if your referring to the splash screen or a loading screen for when the scene changes but here ya go:

For a splash screen you need the pro version of gamesalad then you just switch the splash image when publishing.

For a loading image for when you change scenes you just have the loading image in place with its alpha set to 0, then right before you switch scenes you change the alpha to 1 so it becomes visible and since its on screen when the change scene happens it stays threw the load

hope that helps
  • part12studiospart12studios Member Posts: 620
    could you explain this a bit better? I have the pro version now.. and i see the pro features.. but i still see the game salad logo come up on my iphone.. i don't see where there is an option to turn this off or replace it.

I have a scene at the start i created with my own Part12 Studios animation.. ideally i would just want the GS splash to not appear and go right into my first scene.. how can this be done?