Game Center Problems

AnunnakiCreatorsAnunnakiCreators Member Posts: 54
edited December 2011 in Tech Support
Tested Game Center for my app and it was working fine in sandbox mode. Released my app and now its having errors logging people in. And another problem I am having is when it logs me in its acting as if I was still in sandbox mode. (All Leaderboards are "live" in iTunes connect)

My code is on my game center button. It has a variable flagging whether the user is logged in or not to run the login game center code. After a time delay it will attempt to connect to the leaderboards. I can post pictures of the code and error if needed.

Comments

• AnunnakiCreatorsAnunnakiCreators Member Posts: 54
    A little more investigation is showing that on my device that I used to develop is stuck in sandbox mode. Despite numerous device rests, log out of sandbox account, back into real account, etc. On my other device that I did not use it just comes up with a login error.
  • dreamgoaldreamgoal Member Posts: 9
    I'm guessing your device is jail broken? Getting stuck in sandbox mode can happen if you're jalbroken, I've had it myself.
  • AnunnakiCreatorsAnunnakiCreators Member Posts: 54
    No its not jailbroken. Regular iPhone 4s. It works on my other 4s and 4, well sometimes. It gets the login error on those devices no sandboxing issues.