Gamesalad Viewer vs Motorola Xoom not working

mmzbrmmzbr Member Posts: 311
edited December 2011 in Tech Support
Hi support,

Im having issues using Gamesalad Viewer (0.86) with Android Tablet Motorola Xoom, game viewer found the game salad creator, preview icon appear on creator , but when I try send it to device.. get a stuck in loading game (Salad creator) and stuck on Downloading game (on device).

I just tested with my Motorola Milestone 2 cellphone and works fine.

Please check it because I want purchase pro license but have to test performance and compatibility in that devices.

Comments

• mmzbrmmzbr Member Posts: 311
    USB same thing. Connect Stats but Stuck in Loading game (creator) and stuck in Download Screenshot (device)
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    On my Motorola Droid I could not use the viewer until I put in an SD card. Worth trying. No Guarantees though.
    Thank for the reply, that make sense, but no Move to SD card option in Android 3.0 =/

I tried also download a App to SD tool and same thing.. just send me to Manage Application and theres no Move to sd card option.
    0.9.87 no success on Xoom =/
  • minimaxminimax Member Posts: 24
    Hi mmzbr,

do you have an answer on youre problem? I am in the same situation with my xoom (androis 3.2) and viewer 0.9.89 yet?
    edited January 2012
    Yeah, I found a solution. Use the data cable instead wifi. Dont forget install Android File Transfer for mac.
    https://dl.google.com/dl/androidjumper/mtp/current/androidfiletransfer.dmg
    Thanks,
    now I´ve connect my xoom with the mac via usb. I´ve installed the File Transfer, opened creator and viewer....
    But I dont know how to connect creator and viewer via usb??? :O( Sorry I´am not really good in to work with Mac OS (Lion).
    You should check your Xoom in Configuration (Options / Development) and check USB Debugging or something like that and try again.

Open GameSalad Viewer with Xoom connect on usb and on creator choose Preview via USB.
    Hi mmzbr,

okay! Thanks! I´ll try it