Viewer & iPhone 3G

clikeclike Member, PRO Posts: 139
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Hi guys,
I'm trying to install the latest viewer on an iPhone 3G but does not work.
Someone with same problem?
Using: Xcode 4.2

Regards.

Comments

• mablingermablinger Member Posts: 2
    Well, I want to buy the iOS Developer program ($99) to test my games on my iPhone. But i am not sure if that is the only thing I need to do to view my games with help of the viewer!?
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    You will have to get xcode 3 to install it to 2nd gen devices.
  • MapoMapo Member Posts: 1
    hey guys i have a new white iPod 64gb and I installed the game salad viewer from IdTech Camps which i attended this past summer. I tried transferring my created games onto my device but an error message pops out on the game salad screen saying that game salad has to be updated. I was a bit skeptical about updating because I wasn't sure the viewer was compatible with the newer Gamesalad creator version. i backed everything up and updated and true enough the viewer still wouldn't transfer! I reinstalled the older version of game salad. Do you have any advice??

Please help meeeeee!
    Mapo
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Are you installing the viewer through xcode. You need the same version of the viewer for the version of GameSalad you are using. The current version is 0.9.85 both can be downloaded from this site. Where are you getting your viewer update from?