Help with "posting Score to Game center"

ChimoruChimoru Member, PRO Posts: 137
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I've added a "post score" attribute into one of my buttons in my game, and I've created an ad-hoc version of it, tested it on my iphone, and when I tap on the button, nothing seems to happen. However, when I tap on the "view leaderboards' button, it shows me the leaderboards in sandbox.

Any ideas?

Comments

• quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    Aquadel said:
    I've added a "post score" attribute into one of my buttons in my game, and I've created an ad-hoc version of it, tested it on my iphone, and when I tap on the button, nothing seems to happen. However, when I tap on the "view leaderboards' button, it shows me the leaderboards in sandbox.

Any ideas?

In addition to what SSS has said, make sure that on the 'post score' behaviour, clicking on the space where you enter the leader board name does not bring up the expression editor.

Instead, make sure you enter the leader board name 'manually' as text, not using the expression editor at all.

(EDIT - the same goes for 'loading' and 'saving' btw!)

Cheers,

QS :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,881
    Pff, I have been struggling with this for a day.
    Thanks anyway. Hopefully it will work with the released app.
  • ChimoruChimoru Member, PRO Posts: 137
    Oh, I see. And I made sure it wasn't the expression editor, so I guess it's a problem on Apple's end. I'll go ahead and upload it then...

Thanks guys!
  • LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,881
    Where can I find news on this?
    Is Apple posting this somewhere?
    It's really buggin me because one of my released apps is now not posting scores. The other ones work fine.

When I republish an released project that worked fine in the published to App Store version to AdHoc it does not work either so it must be SandBoX mode?!

I asked for support from Apple, lets wait and see...