help i can't get my game published

BIG_THINKIN_APPSBIG_THINKIN_APPS Member Posts: 944
edited November -1 in Tech Support

Comments

• BIG_THINKIN_APPSBIG_THINKIN_APPS Member Posts: 944
    i really need help. and if anyone can help i will try to do something in return. thanks conner
  • cnmeyer1980cnmeyer1980 Member, PRO Posts: 211
    Hi Conner,

I also seem to have the same problem mate, if I manage to get it working I will let you know.

Good luck and keep me posted,

Cheers,

Chris
    ok i will keep you posted

thanks
    i have tried putting my provisioning profile in Xcode again but it did not work.
  • BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    also make sure the provisioning profile you downloaded is located in the proper folder.

Example:
    /Users/YOURHDNAME/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning <---should be in this folder
  • AnunnakiCreatorsAnunnakiCreators Member Posts: 54
    Almost positive this is not a GameSalad problem. I used to have it happen to me from making a silly mistake in the developers program. Try retracing your steps. A common error I had before I used GameSalad was the Bundle Identifier did not match. Just checked and that is in the Advanced options for GameSalad check that out.

Both have to match on the site and in the game EXACTLY!
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    It looks like you have 2 distribution certificates, which you should only have 1 of those. Delete the one with the oldest date...

It could be giving you an error because you have 2 certificates, so make sure you delete the october distribution one...

Hope this helps!
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    yeah i told you in the other 3 threads you made about this..
  • keweworkshopkeweworkshop Member Posts: 377
    JohnPapiomitis said:
    yeah i told you in the other 3 threads you made about this..

lol people just don't listen to you do they? I will listen from now on :)
    heheheh ;)

but yes @flipflopgames you have duplicate certificates
    i know and i Delete it but the error sill comes up. now what
    delete them all and resinstall maing sure you only do each one once. Exit keychain access each time you install one too.
    ok
    it is still not working
    any ideas.
    is there any game salad help website because i really need help. I'm 11 and need a lot of help on stuff like this :)
  • RumiRumi Member, PRO Posts: 343
    Okay, no offense, but just because you're 11, doesn't mean you need lots of help. You just need to slow down! With video games and the internet, the youth of this world think everything should be accomplished fast! Just watch a bunch of video tutorials on publishing over and over again. Then delete all your provisioning profiles from xcode. And delete all your certificates. Then reinstall the WWDR and iPhone Dev certificate along with your provisioning profiles. Then try to publish!
    And don't think I'm being hard on you because you're a kid. I'm 12 and did EVERYTHING myself! Just go slowly and It should work out!
    ok thank so much i will try and ok that it really is not hard it is just that i wish i could just be done.