Delete image bug

mu-kowAPPSmu-kowAPPS Member Posts: 233
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Sometimes when i select an image and remove click the minus to remove it from my project the image directly to the left of the selected image is deleted.

any one else have this problem?

Comments

• keweworkshopkeweworkshop Member Posts: 377
    Yes I have the same problem. I know it can be very frustrating. The only think I know to do is save it before you delete your image.
  • keweworkshopkeweworkshop Member Posts: 377
    Just a thought: are you updated with the lastest version? I just realized that I have not had the image problem happen lately. I don't know if it was fixed or not but make sure you have the latest version of gamesalad.
  • deonodeono Member Posts: 1
    I also have this problem and just got the latest update, although it's not always the image next to it, sometimes I can't even tell which one is gone until I see it missing in the game canvas. It seems to happen randomly but most often shortly after importing new images, which is usually when I delete old ones.

Not the same problem but could be related... I also have a layers issue with images. I'll create a new layer, move an actor into it, but instead of displaying behind other layers, the actors appear on top of them even when the layer is last in the list. This seems to be a visual glitch because if I change scenes and return, they are usually in the right order. Both of these are very strange & frustrating issues.