My game cann't work on iphone

DavisanDavisan Member Posts: 20
edited November -1 in Tech Support
There is a big problem with my game
I created a delicate game on MAC, everything is ok, however it cann't work on my iPhone and iPad. And GS Test is unavailable too.
How can I solve it?

P.S.
My game is a little large(tens of MB)
Use some delicate images and graphics
Too many rules

Does GS only can creat the simple game?

Comments

• DavisanDavisan Member Posts: 20
    Have any more solutions?
    pardon.
    i have not seen your questions
    How many images do you have in each scene?
    13 images per scene. actually 13 images are background, in addition, actors(6-7fp images of action per actor)+action.
    did you make sure all your images are 72dpi?
    yep
    are all your images even numbers when divided by 2? so 50x50 is NO good because thats 25x25 when divided by 2 and thats not an even number.
    not all

when you load it to the device what happens?
    on the mac when you load to the phone what are the dumpers on the screen in the preview wind?
    noting happened, nothing appeared

more detail about my problem:
    i use GS test to test my app, it shows that RAM is about 900MB when i open preview load,and RAM is about 200 MB if i close preview load.
    By the way RAM stotage is geting more and more big along with actors coming out.

Thanks
    sorry to miss your questions
    tshirtbooth.
    sorry!
    too many rules is the key to my problem?
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    The iphone4 will crash when ram is over 100
    The iphone3g will crash when it is over 50

Wen you test your app using the viewer,what are the ram numbers for images, audio, engine, other?
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    Make sure your images are divisible by 2. And it sounds like your logic may be all over the place, making it go round in round to achieve something, instead of straight forward, concise instruction.

Are you also using a lot of spawning and destroying actors? 900mb of memory being used won't even load on the iPhone. Maybe some screenshots of your logic would help understand what is going on with your game.