Collision Bug 0.9.80 (Not a bug. Issue Resolved)

svnsvn Member Posts: 445
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Now, I'm sure we're all tired of the number of bugs I've been complaining about, but*deep breath* I have*sigh* another. I have a gray block. It collides with other blocks of the same kind. When you tap it, it is destroyed. The rules are set up clearly.With me so far? When I try to drag it onto the screen, it just isn't there. There is a small grey dot near the mouse, but that's the only thing giving away its position. Then, when I Preview the scene, it is completely invisible, and any block that collides with its supposed location begins jittering like a naked Guamanian in a Chicago winter.

Comments

• DrGlickertDrGlickert Member Posts: 1,135
    Yup. Thats a bug. Looks like you can't finish your project and you'll have to do something else.

j/k

Did you check if the object is "visible" and how large is the object? 1 pixel by 1 pixel?

Can you find it in the "Layers" section?
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Sounds like your actor size is tiny. And just out of curiosity did I miss something in your description that includes collision? Cause the title says "collision bug"
  • Rob2Rob2 Member Posts: 2,402
    @svn how often do you restart GS ? Might be worth doing a bit more often than usual... it flushes the working folder etc.
  • svnsvn Member Posts: 445
    @tenrdrmer: You were right! My actor was 0 height by 0 width.
    Although I wonder how...

You can close this thread now, thanks.