Sliding menu is now not working since latest GS Update.

Uninspired_ProductionsUninspired_Productions Member Posts: 39
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Hey, I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on this.

Inside our game, we have 2 scenes used for statistics and achievements, they both have a scrolling touch system. There is 2 actors, one for drag (is constrained to position of the camera and slows down after you let go) and another actor called cam (constrains the camera position to the drag position)

In the game salad creator it works fine, but in the published app on my iPhone it fully glitches out, as soon as you try to scroll it keep scrolling and then eventually stops and won't let you scroll anymore.. this version of my game didn't do this pre-update and I have uploaded and tested nearly 160 versions of this game, I don't know if anyone else has come across this problem?

Any info would be awesome, like I said it works perfectly in the game salad creator/viewer but once published those two scenes fail miserably. I have checked my older versions, as in the day before the update and they all work fine on the iPhone..

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Comments

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    I think there's a bug with the camera tbh.

Do you have a rule like if touch is pressed anywhere? If so change it touch is released.

Darren.

• chicopchicop Member Posts: 263
    just when i thought about updating...

is your camera scroll based on the tutorials available as GS projects? I just set up all these cams in my game...

@Darren: if touch is pressed and that allows you to scroll/drag the camera how does that work on release?