ITunes publishing issue

gameviccigamevicci Member, PRO Posts: 306
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I just send an upgrade to apple and here's the email I received....I'm really scared....

Dear Developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent binary submission for "xxx". The following issues will need to be corrected in order for your application to proceed to review:

Non-public API usage:

The app contains or inherits from non-public classes in stonewheel: NSArray, NSAssertionHandler, NSAutoreleasePool, NSBundle, NSCalendar, NSCharacterSet, NSData, NSDate, NSDateFormatter, NSDictionary, NSError, NSException, NSFileManager, NSInputStream, NSInvocation, NSKeyedArchiver, NSKeyedUnarchiver, NSLocale, NSMutableArray, NSMutableData, NSMutableDictionary, NSMutableSet, NSMutableString, NSMutableURLRequest, NSNotificationCenter, NSNull, NSNumber, NSNumberFormatter, NSObject, NSOperation, NSOperationQueue, NSPropertyListSerialization, NSRunLoop, NSScanner, NSSet, NSString, NSThread, NSTimeZone, NSTimer, NSURL, NSURLConnection, NSURLRequest, NSUserDefaults, NSValue, UIApplication, UIButton, UIColor, UIDevice, UIFont, UIImage, UILabel, UINavigationBar, UINavigationController, UITabBarController, UIView, UIViewController, UIWindow EAGLView, FlurryAdListView, FlurryAdView, GSDate, GSLoadGameEngineOperation, GSLoadGameOperation, GSRoundedRectView
Once you have corrected these issues, go to the app's version details page (found in the Manage Your Applications module of iTunes Connect) and click Ready to Submit Binary. Proceed through the submission process until the app's status is Waiting for Upload. You can then use Application Loader to upload the corrected binary.

Regards,

The iTunes Store Team

Comments