Is there a current problem with GS on 8GB 3rd gen ipods?

HoneyTribeStudiosHoneyTribeStudios Member Posts: 1,792
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Is anyone else having problems with a 3rd gen 8GB ipod? (which has 2nd gen hardware)

I can install the viewer but games won't run properly at all. Seems like the interface controls are not responding.

Also seems like any GS games published with recent versions of GS won't run.

Comments

• steve86steve86 Member Posts: 806
    I just tested my game on a second gen ipod touch and I had a looot of problems also with the controls and actors not spawn right. But the game was running at about 35 fps so I assumed my game was to heavy for older devices and I decided to make it arm7 only due to the fact that it runs at 60fps on newer models.. But maybe it could be because of this problem you described ?
  • IsabelleKIsabelleK Member, Sous Chef Posts: 2,807
    HoneyTribeStudios said:
    Is anyone else having problems with a 3rd gen 8GB ipod? (which has 2nd gen hardware)

I can install the viewer but games won't run properly at all. Seems like the interface controls are not responding.

Also seems like any GS games published with recent versions of GS won't run.

The same here on iPhone 3G.
  • william24william24 Member, PRO Posts: 143
    Hmmm...this makes me feel a little better. I can run my project on my ipod but I am having trouble with the timer...timer works well on GS but does not work at all on the device. It sounds like a bug.
  • LeonardDeveloperLeonardDeveloper Member Posts: 4,630
    same here with my iPhone 3g,
    but everything runs fine on my iPhone 4 and iPad
  • 11clock11clock Member Posts: 450
    Is this only a problem with the viewer, or also with finished products?