How to USE the GS Viewer

dapeeperdapeeper Member Posts: 3
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I have downloaded and compiled and installed the latest GS viewer on my iPad and I have succeeded in previewing games in it so it is working no problem.

My Q is how do I use it -

For instance I compiled and transferred the Cannon Physics game and transferred it to the GS Viewer. It is listed in the viewer when I click the "Recent Games" button in the toolbar at the top left.

So I click that entry and the game starts in the viewer.

Now

How do I get back to the main viewer screen if I want to preview any other game I uploaded?

Once a game is being previewed there seems to be no way to get back to the list without re starting the viewer.

I have tried single, double and triple clicks and swipes but the only way I can test any other game is to restart the viewer.

Is there some keystroke or something so I can stop the preview in the viewer and get back to the Viewer main screen to select another game to test?

Comments

• old_kipperold_kipper Member Posts: 1,420
    I think you do indeed have to quit out of the viewer to get up another item from the recent list. Once a file is running it much the same as any other app on an idevice and has to be quitted out of.