Testing on ipad...memory leak?

pnolandpnoland Member Posts: 36
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I'm new to gamesalad but I really really enjoy how easy it has made my venture into game creation for iOS devices. I'm more of a graphics guy instead of programmer so it's fun to get to do the "programming" of things for games to have fun with...but...

I have gone through all the necessary steps to become an iOS developer and wish to use my ipad to test the games. The tests I am doing seem to work just fine when I run them from within gamesalad but when I use the GS viewer to test on my ipad I get memory leaks in xCode. Sometimes my game will load but the majority of the time it just says loading and does nothing... Is there anything I am doing wrong or is this a bug? The games I am doing are just simple movement tests with 72dpi png images and a few particle tests. I figure it's nothing the iPad cannot handle.

This is the exact message I get:

"NSAutoreleaseNoPool(): Object 0x229d10 of class __NSCFDictionary autoreleased with no pool in place - just leaking"

Any help or general advice on this subject would be fantastic as I would love to really dive into this application to work on some long term projects.

Thanks!

-Patrick

Comments