POLYGAMe's New 3D Racer - Testers Soon Needed!

AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
edited November -1 in Non-GS Game News
Hey guys,

Long time no see! Sorry about the slackness, I've been deeply involved in game dev... lol.

I have put together a small team and we're working on a PC/Mac racer that will also have a smaller iOS port and we'll soon be looking for testers. Be good to have people available with a range of hardware.

If you're interested, send me an email karl (at) polygame (dot) co (dot) nz

Cheers!

Comments

• StusAppsStusApps Member, PRO Posts: 1,352
    Alright there, it's been a while.

I'd love to test for you on the mac. Hardware wise I have the following cluttering the place up:

Macbook Pro 15" i7 quad 2.2 6750m
    iMac 21.5" quad i5 2.5 6750m
    Mac mini i5 2.3 3000hd
    Macbook pro 2.4 Core2 9600gt
    imac 20" 2.4 core2 2600xt
    macbook white 2.4 core2 9400m

I guess that's a range of hardware ;-)
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    Haha, it's all Mac stuff!!! But yeah, sounds good. Flick me an email so I can keep you on record. I no longer have a Mac, so that would be great to test across that range of hardware!

I should add that people with older hardware are welcome too, be it PC or Mac... it's a 3D racer but retro-inspired and we aim to have it running nicely on older systems. So far it runs smooth as silk on my old G4 eMac :)
    I should add, you must be happy to sign/accept an NDA as it's all very secret at the mo.

Cheers!
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Member Posts: 3,186
    I have a couple macs too

I will love to test too!
    Sweet. Looking for people with iOS devices, too. The iPad version and iPhone versions will be a little different from the desktop versions...
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Member Posts: 3,186
    I have ipod 1gen and ipod03gen and iphone4

2010 MBP 8G ram

2007MBP 2Gram

G4 512mb ram(might not work)

and a old imac
    Cool, the older the hardware, the better... I'd like to test what our absolute lower limit is for when we launch via online download portals. Send me an email and I'll hook you up. I can compile for Intel Mac, PPC Mac and PC at the mo. Other versions will be worked on soon.
    RKS said:
    Sure! I have a windows (1.66 GHz 1 GB Ram 2GB virtual with hyper-threading and iPhone 4 and a 2gb 2 Ghz mac. (need upgrade I know)

lol, older stuff is very welcome. I even want to try the game on a PIII and a G3 iMac.. if it runs smoothly on those I'll be happy ;-)
  • iTouchGameriTouchGamer Member Posts: 681
    I have a 2g iPod and a MBP.
  • BlackbirdStudiosBlackbirdStudios Member Posts: 493
    I have iPhones, iPads, and Macs. Count me in :)