Touch down rule not responding in GS Arcade

COBGamesCOBGames Member Posts: 114
edited November -1 in Tech Support
My game works flawlessly on my iPhone but when I uploaded it to the Game Salad Arcade anything that has a touch pressed rule does not seem to be responding. Any ideas?

Comments

• srfsrf2srfsrf2 Member Posts: 3
    cruises, so you'll need to vacation with sufficient time not owning to rely on reservations while in the last moment.
    This situation is very imperative as it [url=http://www.cheapestchristianlouboutin.org]christian louboutin cheap[/url]could carry out up in additional fees of your getaway using into account what have been predicted earlier. while in the event you have to make vacation plans to arrive at your position of departure of cruise, you should take into thought all options.
    These solutions may include driving your personal car, a rental car, flying in an aircraft, riding the bus, or take the train. All vacation strategies above are achievable, however the option you select, perhaps, be based mainly on convenience and cost belonging to the trip. There are numerous benefits that include vacation brokers when somebody takes both the cruise bundle as the excursion of arrival toward place where the ship depart.
    The Florida Mall- Your ordinary mall,
    [url=http://www.christianlouboutin-buy.org]louboutin discount[/url]not as touristy as Millenia (also not as expensive,) developing utilization of the handful of pleasurable things additional in. M & M world is filled up with M&M's galour. You'll get yourself a cavity just from walking in. H &
  • COBGamesCOBGames Member Posts: 114
    so no one knows. it seems like my game does not work right at all when published to the gamesalad arcade.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    No idea why but the Creator has a web preview for a reason. So you can open the game as it will be on the arcade and test how it works in a web version. Its important every time you publish a game to test it on the platform your are publishing too.

you'll need to send a bug report to GS and test on web preview to see what you might be able to do to fix it.
  • RumiRumi Member, PRO Posts: 343
    Same thing happens to me
  • xarmianxarmian Member Posts: 124
    Are you tapping a trackpad or clicking the actual mouse button? Because I've had this problem with the macbook pro trackpad for a while now. Same issue in Preview as well. It only registers about half the taps.