La Cucaracha! Coming Soon

RedlerTechRedlerTech Member Posts: 1,583
edited November -1 in Non-GS Game News
Hey Everyone,
La Cucaracha will be coming out sometime in the next three weeks so check it out when you can :D A sneak peak ;)

If you like the art, you can hire the amazing artist here - http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=24822

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
  • icanmakeicanmake Member Posts: 466
    the images look awesome and from what i can tell the game will be awesome. cant wait to see more!!

-icanmake
  • RedlerTechRedlerTech Member Posts: 1,583
    Thanks :D If you're interested his email is j2ddesigns@gmail.com He is my favorite artist!
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    So is this the app you hired the artist for? Meaning this is a clients app? Starting to really feel like your spamming here for some else's app and service.
    No not at all. This is a clients app, yes. I feel like this is a great app that all members of GS should know about & enjoy. It's just a little press release for a client & a little press for a small artist. No spam intended.

Matt :D
    Tenrdrmer you can take out the artist's information if you'd like. I was just doing something nice...
    My developer account is under my father's company. What's On Your Mind Inc. This game will not be published under my account though. It is for a client.

Regards,
    Matt
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    NextGen said:
    My developer account is under my father's company. What's On Your Mind Inc. This game will not be published under my account though. It is for a client.

Regards,
    Matt

Sorry Matt, but as I've explained to a few people now, we can't allow people that have no connection to GameSalad to just post their new game stuff made in other SDKs.

As I've said before, if we allowed everyone to post their latest game made in Xcode/Cor/Unity/Coco etc then the forums would be spammed to hell and no-one would be able to find the information they needed on the GameSalad forums to actually use GameSalad!

There are exceptions of course, but considering that you aren't publishing this yourself, there seems little point to the thread other than to show what you've been doing elsewhere.

GameSalad users gain nothing from this. I'm sure the peeps over on the Corona forums would love to hear about it though, so good luck with that.

I've deleted similar posts, but I'm just going to shut this one down, just so you can read and understand the reasoning.

Cheers,

QS

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

This discussion has been closed.