EGGY ED (out soon)

gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
edited November -1 in Non-GS Game News

Bringing fear to all things feathered. If you lay eggs, BE AFRAID! If you don't lay eggs, then you can enjoy the frantic antics of EGGY ED.

Comments

• icanmakeicanmake Member Posts: 466
    YES!!!! i have been waiting for eggy ed forever!!!
  • andrewm2211andrewm2211 Member Posts: 341
    That's awesome, the music gave me a nosebleed
  • gamedivisiongamedivision Member Posts: 807
    icanmake said:
    YES!!!! i have been waiting for eggy ed forever!!!

Yeah me to
    andrewm2211 said:
    That's awesome, the music gave me a nosebleed

Good old DnB haha
  • RodrigoPerezRodrigoPerez Member Posts: 212
    Sweet looking game! You might want to be careful with that gamecenter monkey business though. What will get you rejected is not the icon itself, it's the icon on a green background with gold trim.

By the way what program did you use for 1080p screen capture?

Look at my new game Bouncing Birds! on iTunes

Here’s Gameplay Video of Bouncing Birds!
    Yeah I was thinking about that even though I didn't use the green felt it still resembles it,I used after effects for full hd,but to record the game video I used screen flick.

Thanks
    RodrigoPerez said:
    Sweet looking game! You might want to be careful with that gamecenter monkey business though. What will get you rejected is not the icon itself, it's the icon on a green background with gold trim.

By the way what program did you use for 1080p screen capture?

Look at my new game Bouncing Birds! on iTunes

Here’s Gameplay Video of Bouncing Birds!

Thought just as a precaution I'd change the colours ,it was always in the back of my mind but your comment tipped the balance thanks
  • JeffreyShimaneJeffreyShimane Member Posts: 372
    Great graphics and professional presentation. Hope it's successful for you! I look forward to trying it out.

- Jeff
  • ORBZORBZ Member Posts: 1,304
    the music doesn't match the game
    ORBZ said:
    the music doesn't match the game

thanks for the support,i really appreciate it.
    Now I'm really screwed because that song plays through the entire game,even the menus,ohh well eggy ed will be delayed for another 6 months..
    JeffreyShimane said:
    Great graphics and professional presentation. Hope it's successful for you! I look forward to trying it out.

- Jeff

thank you jeff for your constructive criticism.its appreciated
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    gamedivisionuk said:
    thanks for the support,i really appreciate it.
    Now I'm really screwed because that song plays through the entire game,even the menus,ohh well eggy ed will be delayed for another 6 months..

Well, that's one person's opinion! I imagine you were going for a kind of edgy, prodigy-esque style to go with the manic character - which is fine!

As to delayed for another 6 months if you *did* want to change it - well, all you'd need to do once you find a new track is rename it to what's in your project, move it into the audio section, overwrite the old track and you're done. Hardly six months ;)

Good luck!

QS :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

quantumsheep said:
    Well, that's one person's opinion! I imagine you were going for a kind of edgy, prodigy-esque style to go with the manic character - which is fine!

As to delayed for another 6 months if you *did* want to change it - well, all you'd need to do once you find a new track is rename it to what's in your project, move it into the audio section, overwrite the old track and you're done. Hardly six months ;)

Good luck!

QS :D

Sorry QS that was me being sarcastic,this track only plays on the bonus stages,i have a different track for each world,and also a different track for the menu,i got sparky to make all those songs here is the track for world 1,
  • SparkyidrSparkyidr Member Posts: 2,033
    Looking good maaaaaan. Excited to see it in action on my phone :)

I wouldn't have used the bonus music for the trailer tho ;) feels like an odd fit.
    ohh well I've already sent it to some pr companies and they want a build before it goes on general release so its too late now,don't think it makes that much difference really,i thought with the text shooting through and the images changing all the time,kinda liked the song but hay I'm happy,just out of interest what track would you have used
  • DizkoDizko Member Posts: 498
    gamedivisionuk said:
    Sorry QS that was me being sarcastic,this track only plays on the bonus stages,i have a different track for each world,and also a different track for the menu,i got sparky to make all those songs here is the track for world 1,

As much as like music like the one in the trailer, you should use this one instead.

IMO it's a clashing vibe.
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    Yup probably would agree re: music in the trailer. However, lovely looking game :)
    As a couple of people have now made a comment on the video music i thought id change it so here is the updated version hope you like.
  • RespireGamesRespireGames Member Posts: 71
    If I remember correctly the game was made with Corona SDK, but not with GameSalad
    JesterTN said:
    If I remember correctly the game was made with Corona SDK, but not with GameSalad

the game was made in game salad,then due to the complexity of the game its now being converted into corona,the loading times and poor performance just wasn't good enough.
    you make me laugh

delete away
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    I'll have some of what gamedivisionuk's drinking, thanks...

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

not drinking anything tonight,for a change but someone said isn't your game made with corona i went on to explain that,it was made with GS but because it is a complex game. the loading issues where causing problems so I've had to convert it to corona and with no explanation what so ever my game demo gets deleted,i assume its been deleted because its no longer here,to whom it may concern,get some manners,or don't i deserve an email because GS is still in beta,and yes I'm a paying member.i'll tell you some home truths here and that some sous chefs think they can treat this site like its theirs,and go around disrespecting people as they see fit.
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    it wasnt deleted, its it the non gs game section

http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=29005
    ok then i apologise but wouldn't it of been a good idea to let me know then i wouldn't of lost my rag
    can you delete this post please
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    No need to Let you know cause Non-GS News still shows up in the main forum. Only thing that changes is the sub category its located.
    tenrdrmer said:
    No need to Let you know cause Non-GS News still shows up in the main forum. Only thing that changes is the sub category its located.

not like you to get your 2 pence worth
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    gamedivisionuk said:
    not like you to get your 2 pence worth

What?? Just clarifying why who ever moved it didn't make a post about it.
    Could I have a real sous chef remove this post please thank you
    can this post be deleted please thank you