Joystick

007leokart007leokart Member Posts: 38
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Hey everyone im trying to make a joystick but i cant make it i already tried lots of times but never works!
Does it have a tutorial or a video that shows me how to do it?

Please i really need it!

Comments

• 007leokart007leokart Member Posts: 38
    Oh and one more thing i forgot to put it is how can i preview my game in my ipad with puting it in the app store because i saw a video that beside preview it has Preview on iPad, so i wanted to know how can i preview it on my ipad!
    Pleasee can anyone help?
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    search official cross in the new section of the gamesalad creator.

Then open up the official cross-platform template

that has a joystick in it
  • JeffreyShimaneJeffreyShimane Member Posts: 372
    To preview on your iPad device, you need to have the GameSalad Viewer installed on it. Once that's done, open the Viewer up on your iPad. At this point, a "Preview on your iPad" button will appear next to the regular Preview button. Click on the "Preview on your iPad" button and it will connect to the Viewer on your iPad and start transferring your game to it. It may take a few tries to get it to completely transfer as it seems kind of buggy. Sometimes it does it in seconds and other times, minutes (with the same size game!). When it's taking awhile, I try to keep my iOS device on by touching the screen every once in awhile.

- Jeff
  • gyroscopegyroscope I am here.Member, Sous Chef, PRO Posts: 6,598
    Hi, the "original and best" joystick control is by CodeMonkey (or TSB? Pretty much certain it's the former...) Absolutely excellent, it is.

Search for Joystick Control (Demo) in the GS "New" dialog. :-)

""You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike." - Zork        temp domain http://spidergriffin.wix.com/alphaghostapps

Thanks but i already tried to do one with a "template" but i always do somenthing wrong! So i wanted to know if anyone can make a video-tutorial or a normal tutorial if yes thanks ;D
    So i wanted to know if it has a video or a tutorial to do a joystick if yes thanks!