0.9.6 - Delete image from library deletes the image before

micksolomicksolo Member Posts: 264
edited November -1 in Tech Support
When you try to delete an image from the image library, select the image and then press the "-" to delete it. However it deletes the image before it (and you can't undo this action either).

Comments

• micksolomicksolo Member Posts: 264
    Deleting an image also appears to be deleting actors too. Lots of fun.
  • 8BitAvrin8BitAvrin Member, PRO Posts: 368
    The same thing was happening to me yesterday. Check the dpi on the character that you're deleting. Mine was oddly 299 even though all my images are 72. So I changed the image I wanted to delete to 72 on my imaging program, then added it to gamesalad replacing the image, then I deleted it and it worked out fine without deleting the previous image. So check the dpi on the image you want to delete.

WebsiteTwitter ∞ My apps are available on: Apple iOS App StoreGoogle Play App StoreAmazon App Store

• SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    Yeah, I have this happening to me as well. Deleting an image out of the import library deleted a different actor in the bin, which deleted it from all the scenes. Closing out and re-opening without saving doesn't bring it back either.

Gotta be careful since it can't be undone.
  • old_kipperold_kipper Member Posts: 1,420
    I hate this. I thought they were going to fix it but in the meanwhile I save twice and increment and then zip to stop the current working effecting the graphics in a saved version... I really hope this get fixed asap as it can be a killer if you are not careful. I think it must be part of the XML not getting updated when you save a version to a new file.

kipper
  • micksolomicksolo Member Posts: 264
    it seems to fix itself when I restarted...but still a bad bug nonetheless.
  • LaurenSaladLaurenSalad Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 650
    Hey guys,

This is definitely a very interesting find! I'd love to see it in house so we can put this on our list of "things to-do". So any steps to reproduce this issue would be greatly appreciated! Please post your steps in this forum thread and we will be monitoring it for our investigation.

Thanks guys!