GameSalad crashing on Hackintosh repeatedly

HunnenkoenigHunnenkoenig Member Posts: 1,173
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I know, it is not nice blah blah blah, but I have no money for a macintosh yet just to try GameSalad.

The problem is, when I use GameSalad on an osx86 10.5.6 or 7 Gamesalad is crashing every few minutes.

Mostly, when I hit the back button or the scene button to get back to previous page after editing my scene or actor.

Does anybody know a solution for that? I think, I have sent crash reports too (although not always), so maybe the devs can do something about it. It is very frustrating to restart the whole thing every few minutes.

Thanks in advance!

PS: a search function on the forum would be nice.

Comments

• WeswogWeswog Member Posts: 1,171
    It's a problem we all face, so I save all the time and if gamesalad is moving really slow I quit out of it and it works alot faster and another thing is to make sure you only have gamesalad running instead of lots of programs running at once:) For the search function there is one it's in the top right of the screen and is a tiny magnifying glass.

Cheers, Weswog
  • HunnenkoenigHunnenkoenig Member Posts: 1,173
    Oh, thank you! So I am not alone...!? :-)
    Then we can hope that the devs do something about it.

LOL, my safari had a horizontal scroll bar due to a small window (standard setting by opening) and I didn't recognise it. The search function was outsede my screen :-)

Thanks!
  • BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
    `PS: a search function on the forum would be nice.`

Use the magnifying glass on the upper-right corner of the website.