Missing Icon to publish to HTML5?

TheMenOfHonorTheMenOfHonor Member Posts: 147
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Good evening, I hope you are doing well. This may be a very simple mistake I am making, but I simply can not find where I am going wrong.

I am trying to upload my game to HTML5, but the Icon to publish it to HTML5 is missing. This of course, hinders me from continuing on any further. I can still publish to the Iphone, Ipad, and Imac, just not HTML5.

Any suggestions? I have a free version, but I am certain I can still publish my games online. Or is this not the case? Thank you.

-TheMenOfHonor.

Comments

• GameKillerzGameKillerz Member Posts: 19
    Yes, I had The Same Problem And Got No Answer As Well.
  • TheMenOfHonorTheMenOfHonor Member Posts: 147
    This is too bad. I am very eager to add a playable demo to our site.

Well lets hope someone who knows what the issue is replies, especially since this seems to be affecting others as well.
  • artmonkeeartmonkee Member Posts: 7
    Hello,

I'm still getting familiar with GS and have been running into various issues with publishing as well. This is one of them...

I came across this issue as well and was able to get around it.
    It seems the icon size MUST be 512 x 512. So if you had already designed an game icon, just resize it to 512 x 512 resolution.

I had similar issues with the screen shot image as well.
    It looks for an image that MUST be 1280 x 800. So resize your screen captures accordingly.

Hope this helps!
  • TheMenOfHonorTheMenOfHonor Member Posts: 147
    Unfortunately, that does not seem to be the problem. Thank you for your response though. My images were not 1280X 800 before, so that should help :)