Contact Info to Support for Pro User

RodericRoderic Member Posts: 145
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I'm a pro user and when I signed up it said I would get priority support. However, they never gave me the contact info to contact support directly. Posting in the forum get's replies from other users, but when the problem lies in the program itself, I would like to be able to discuss the matter with someone from GS.

I tried sending email to support@gamesalad.com and also tried posting the problems to the feedback form for reporting bugs, but I don't get a response.

Does anyone have a good email address of someone in Support over there?

Thanks.

Comments

• osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    Use the contact form on their website. Go to the bottom of this page and under "About Us" click Contact Us and fill out the form on that page. In the body of the message, mention you are a pro user and include your username. This is how I always do it, and I usually get a response fairly quickly. If someone has a better way, please share :)

- Alex
  • JillSaladJillSalad Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 43
    Hi Roderic,

We apologize for the delay, we have been dealing with a significant backlog due to a confluence of issues.

Please check your email shortly.
  • RodericRoderic Member Posts: 145
    Jill,
    Thank you, I just received the email. I'll be sending the project file shortly.
    Thanks again.