bugs, failures, and NO ONE RESPONDING!

MERMMERM Member Posts: 194
edited November -1 in Tech Support
OKAY PEOPLE I NEED HELP AND I WANT IT NOW! lol jk

So lately (Pft, 3 months) I've had TONS of problems

problemo uno: had codesign failure with apple so I couldn't submit my app

problemo dos: in my jumping game, evertyhing shifts down if you go down to far, so i added a no jump zone, but that just makes you fall no matter what

problemo tres: since i contacted apple three weeks ago and they haven't responded, i think i figured out what my problem was, so i removed my app from itunes connect and remove the thought-to-be corrupted zip file. I am currently retrying to upload through gamesalad, but it takes FOREVER and then tells my "problem connecting to GameSalad server"

I AM UBER FRUSTRATED

and I wanna upload my first app for once.....

CURSES SERVER and CODESIGN FAILURES, GLITCHES, AND NON-RESPONSIVE PEEPS!

Comments

• olster1olster1 Member Posts: 396
  • WeswogWeswog Member Posts: 1,171
    For problem uno you might need to fix your certificates again because if those aren't right then the whole process wont work. To find these you need to go under keychain access.

Cheers, Weswog
  • MERMMERM Member Posts: 194
    okay so i did that. i have my dev, my distribution, my WWDR, and a certificate signed by an unknown authority that's all random letters and numbers. should i delete that one, or do you think my provisioning certificate is corrupted, cause this happened last time i opened my keychain, it had a wierd one that i deleted
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Try Deleting the WWDR and The unknown one. I don't use the WWDR and have no issues.

You may also need to delete an reinstall the provisioning profile.
    I tried that but i keep getting this message.

http://i56.tinypic.com/iw6psh.png
    bump *
    bump....
    bump.............
    bump...............................................
    bump................................................
    BBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WeswogWeswog Member Posts: 1,171
    Ok I see your not getting many answers here you may need to re look at all the videos and everything because if 1 thing is faulty then it wont publish or build for the app. It took me a while when I did mine to get everything right so just keep trying to fix it. If that doesn't work then I will try re-looking over the whole process and try helping you more. For problem dos I can help you with that project if you email it to me and if I can fix it quickly I will fix it for you. Email: weswog@gmail.com

Cheers, Weswog