Bug Posted - Boolean attributes in 9.0.5

LelandLongLelandLong Member Posts: 14
edited November -1 in Tech Support
To make everyone else aware of it, I'm posted the text of the bug report I filed just now in case it helps anyone else here using the forums.

Another reason I'm posting it here is because the last time I tried to submit a bug report I received a server-error email stating that my web bug report submission was bounced.
How exactly do you submit a bug report on a bug reporting system lol...

Text:
"I can't give you exact specific's, but it appears that as soon as I add and start using Game Attributes that are of type Boolean then I start getting various strange errors throughout the project.
I went back to a copy that I was using before the errors started appearing which has no boolean attributes to resolve my project errors.
Sorry if this is too vague to work with but I thought I'd report it to you regardless of my lack of details just in case it may help you in some way."

Comments

• entersimonentersimon Member, PRO Posts: 273
    From what I've read in other posts, this bug has been found, resolved, and will be included in the next release. There is also an issue with some rules that require a touch release that has been found by the GS team. Now it's just a matter of waiting for the next update!

:^)