Mail Rejected when I submit via GS Contact Us

AppsterAppster Member Posts: 112
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I received the bounce mail with error as follows:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

contact@gendaigames.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Message rejected by Google Groups. Please visit http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=188131 to review our Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.

I have been trying to ask for help on the following:

Hi Support team,

Having been trying to look for answers from the forum but no avail. Would like to check, how do I remove the GS Splash Screen which is available in Pro version? (I am already subscribed to it).

2ndly, I have tried to upload a project and it stuck for for an hour now at "Uploading Game Project". Have tried restart, login/logout, etc but still doesn't work. Any issue over at server end?

Appreciate your help on this. Thanks.

Regards,

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Hey there on the screen where you click advanced options to check like the glossy app icon off and select your orientations there is also an options to add your splash screen.

You cannot just remove the GSsplash you must replace it with an image of your own.

Heres a screen shot of what your advanced tab should look like. If you don't see this Your pro account is not activated.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19180586/Screen shot 2011-05-27 at 9.19.32 PM.PNG

Sorry embedding is not working right now it seems
  • AppsterAppster Member Posts: 112
    Thanx Tenrdmer! Now I know the trick. I didn't it can't be disabled and have to replace with an image. Will do that?

How bat the bounce mail and uploading issue?
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    I have seen that before and reported it to them. I'd say they have it going to more than one email and have not removed older addresses that no longer exist. They have communicated through that before so they prob still got it.