New - Button - Physics Based Puzzle Platformer

SiriusBlackSiriusBlack Member Posts: 8
edited November -1 in Non-GS Game News
Hey guys this is my game (BUTTON) that I have been working on for the last number of weeks. Hope you like it as much as I loved creating it..I loved the whole process (...besides the annoying memory issues that somehow evaded themselves from me for ages.. Haha.)

------------------

App Description:

This immersive and addictive indie physics puzzler takes you into the delightful world of a button, some chalk and a load of strangely obstructive masking tape. Using your finger you must chalk up a guide for the button to travel along, ushering it to reach the goal of each level, though along the way be careful to gain enough momentum else failure will ensue. Marinate yourself in the user experience of Button and free your imagination to expand out far and wide, like peach coloured gum stretched between two school desks. As you play feel free to think of nice things like: water ripples, cheesecake, fresh plums, half frozen cordial, juicy watermelons, a sideways cap upon an old man's head, cellar doors, two otters arguing, aqua blue aura's or the smooth forehead of a fish - of course you could simply just play thoughtlessly instead.

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/button/id444423425

--------------

And below here I have the initial preview/trailer, though the game is out NOW before JULY as it states. Thank you, feel free to PM me or comment, and/or drop me any feedback, suggestions, random statements, kiss my hand, spit on me, hell...however you express yourself, etc...

:) :) :)

Comments

• creativeappscreativeapps Member Posts: 1,770
    looks good. Good luck with sales. I dont think that baby laugh required in the end of the video.
    Otherwise its good.
  • SiriusBlackSiriusBlack Member Posts: 8
    Interesting and simultaneously hilarious comment... my friends have been terrified by that crazy baby at the end laughing.. haha. Cheers.
  • AppsterAppster Member Posts: 112
    Thank you very much 'Appster'...
    Your response is appreciated. :)
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    SiriusBlack said:
    ...however you express yourself, etc...

I like to use Morse Code:

-.-- --- ..- .-. / -.. . ... -.-. .-. .. .--. - .. --- -. / .. ... / .... .. .-.. .- .-. .. --- ..- ... ? / ---... -..

Cheers!

QS :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

Hahahaha... Wow, that's the best response I think I've ever received on the internet. It was just excited trying to get that translated! This should become a forum in which we all speak morse code only!

Thank you for finding my description hilarious and ":D" to you too..
  • outasiteoutasite Member Posts: 417
    - .... ..- -- -... ... / ..- .--. / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / --.- ... .----. ... / -.-. --- -.. .

Build a morse code app. there you go.
  • StormtrixStormtrix Member Posts: 256
    Nice job.. this was done with GS ?
    I didn't think you could have an actor go smoothly down a hill and 'curve'...
    nice job though !!
    Send me your apps details and I post it on my site. Cheers!

Support@i-am-appster.com
    @outasite
    Thumbs up...Totally should make an app like that :)

@Stormtrix
    I am part of the community and use GameSalad, but this game is coded mainly in C.

@Appster
    You'd probably only want games on there that are pure Game Salad I imagine?
    Yes yes, only GS games to promote GS :)