Game still crashes on 3.1.2 and 3.1.3

AmrEl-HagryAmrEl-Hagry Member Posts: 29
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I think adding new features is something good but you need to fix important bugs before adding new features.

I have created a game a month ago and it was working fine on 0.9.2 but on 0.9.3, 0.9.4 and 0.9.5 it crashes on starting screen and till now im waiting for a stable release, so i can test my app on my ipod touch

Comments

• 68kStudios68kStudios Member Posts: 219
    same problem :(
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
  • Gr8BitGr8Bit Member Posts: 15
    Same thing here. I submitted a bug report some weeks ago.
  • DizkoDizko Member Posts: 498
    Can you require the game to only be on 3.2+

That would make it 3G+ only, right?
  • DizkoDizko Member Posts: 498
    So, what would happen if you updated your game to require 3.2? Would people that bought it on a vanilla iPhone be able to update thus locking them out of the game?
  • AmrEl-HagryAmrEl-Hagry Member Posts: 29
    The bug is because the app checks the avalability of game center which is not available in lower firmware. I submitted a bug report a month ago but no response
  • LaurenSaladLaurenSalad Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 650
    Hey AmrEl-Hagry,

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties! In an attempt to understand this issue better, investigate, and determine if it is a legacy user profile issue, we would love to have a look at your game file.

With your game project, we can test it and debug if necessary. Also, another way you can test this issue on your own is to create and new project and see if it crashes.

If you would like further assistance- send your game project file to us at bugs@gamesalad.com.

Thanks!

Lauren
    I submitted my project along side the bug that appears but i didnt receive any response
    I just saw the post, I hope it will be fixed in the next release.
  • RubiyoooRubiyooo Member Posts: 163
    I have same problem.
    Then is it not problem of my iPod touch 1g with custom firmware 3.1.3 (7E18)?

Hope that problem resolved early.

Regards