problem with compiling viewer 0.9.5 for iphone

fenix66fenix66 Member Posts: 59
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Hi

I have compiled viewer 0.9.5 for ipad without problems but when trying to compile version for iphone i got fatal error

__dyld_dyld_fatal_error_disassembly_0x2fe0106c.nasm

0x2fe0106c <+0000> undefined
0x2fe01070 <+0004> nop (mov r0,r0)

Didn't have any problems with comiling previous versions of viewer.

Any help?

Comments

• eeevanbbbeeevanbbb Member Posts: 1
    I have a related problem...

I compiled the 0.9.5 viewer and it works fine on my iPad. But... when I try to build it on my iPhone, it says build succeeded, but then gives the error "Error Starting Executable 'Gamesalad Viewer' Error launching remote program: No Such file or directory (...filepath...)"

Then the viewer is not loaded on the device. I checked the filepath it gave me and sure enough the executable file existed, so I'm not sure what the problem is. This is consistent and persists throughout reboots of both the computer and the iPhone.

I too have had no trouble with previous versions of the viewer.

Anybody had any similar issues?
  • willieharriswillieharris Member Posts: 294
    WOW, here I thought I was the only one. i have iPad 1&2 and iphone 4& 3GS. it installs correctly on ever device.
    I only get this
    fatal error report on my 2nd Generation ipod... None of my devices are jailbroken, Please help.
    HERE IS WHAT IT SAY:

dyld: Symbol not found: _UIBackgroundTaskInvalid
    Referenced from: /var/mobile/Applications/45403215-9A40-4E59-9954-2E80F48CCEB3/GameSalad Viewer.app/GameSalad Viewer
    Expected in: /System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/UIKit

(gdb)

PS: I am on the Latest version of every software, devices, and xcode, and sdk
    3.1.3 for the device giving me the issues.