waiting for apple

igpxnaruto4igpxnaruto4 Member Posts: 81
edited November -1 in Tech Support
how long doese it take to get an email from apple once u signed up for a developer account?

Comments

• gurechangurechan Member, PRO Posts: 211
    I think it will depend on what country you're in and what company/tax requirements are needed for your country.

When I did it nearly 2 years ago, I had an issue as they wouldn't accept our company's status, and needed to supply extra docs.

From memory it too just over a week.
  • igpxnaruto4igpxnaruto4 Member Posts: 81
    it said it would take from 12-24 hours and its been about 24 hrs...
    its still not here...
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    Call their developer support team, they will be able to help you out.

- Alex
    im 13... and my dad isnt home...
    it has ben about 48 hours since it said i would get an email... i sent them an email about like 12 hours ago, and i got a reply back "Thank you for contacting Apple Developer Support. This acknowledgment is automatically generated and does not require a reply.

Your email has been received and assigned the follow-up number listed at the top of this message. Our support team will respond to your query as soon as possible. When submitting a follow-up email for this request, please include the follow-up number on the first line of your message (not in the subject).

Please note that this address <devprograms@apple.com> provides Apple Developer Program support to developers. Our Developer Support team is available Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm PST.

For additional information and answers to frequently asked questions, you may wish to review the information available in the Developer Support Center at <developer.apple.com/support>.

Thank you,

Apple Developer Support"
    and thats the only thing i got from apple... what else can i do?
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,394
    If you cant ring them and you've emailed them, im afraid you'll have to wait