Help with spawn

LuisAzmouzLuisAzmouz Member Posts: 4
edited November -1 in Tech Support
Hi, Im trying to do a game where a ball moves across the screen, get destroyed and appears on the other side of the screen. I want this to happen over, and over. How do I get the actor to make after it has spawned?

Comments

• entersimonentersimon Member, PRO Posts: 273
    This is known as recycling actors, and lucky for you there is a great video tutorial available that will show you exactly how to get the results you're looking for:

Instead of setting it up to move back on a touch, you can just set a y point value or a self.Position.Y < "whatever y point you choose" as your rule to recycle the actor back to a starting position.

Make sure to check out the rest of the videos on the youtube page as you can learn a TON from them.

Best of luck!
  • LuisAzmouzLuisAzmouz Member Posts: 4
    entersimon said:
    This is known as recycling actors, and lucky for you there is a great video tutorial available that will show you exactly how to get the results you're looking for:

Instead of setting it up to move back on a touch, you can just set a y point value or a self.Position.Y < "whatever y point you choose" as your rule to recycle the actor back to a starting position.

Make sure to check out the rest of the videos on the youtube page as you can learn a TON from them.

Best of luck!

Im still not able to do it, plus I don't understand what he's saying!