iOS5 anyone?

kadinshinokadinshino Member Posts: 82
edited November -1 in Tech Support
so is anyone having trubles using iOS5 with gamesalad files crashing once there on your iDevice? anyone have a work around this?

Comments

• LuisAzmouzLuisAzmouz Member Posts: 4
    I have iOS 5 in my iPhone, and my game that I made with gamesalad seems to be working fine, it hasn't crashed until now. And everything is responding perfectly.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Haven't had any issues with iOS5 id say you have some optimization you need to do.
  • kadinshinokadinshino Member Posts: 82
    I suppose but it was working fine before i updated to i0S 5. also i tried just puting a single actor into a scean as a test. it still crashing.

everything still works in iOS 4 but i had to go buy an ipod touch to continue developing :c

also there seems to be a border around the game salad intro graphic? that dosent seem right
  • SingleSparqSingleSparq Member Posts: 1,339
    Bought 'long way home' game for iPad running beta5 but it crashes when second scene runs - matter a fact a lot of things crash on it currently - price of beta. but other GS games like Tiny balls work fine
  • igpxnaruto4igpxnaruto4 Member Posts: 81
    ive ben looking for a while now, and how do i get ios5?
  • PushNPullGamesIncPushNPullGamesInc Member Posts: 7
    Ok, this is so weird! iOS 5 ISN'T EVEN OUT YET!
  • kadinshinokadinshino Member Posts: 82
    iOS 5 is out if you have a apple developer account. its for developers to prepare there apps for the next version of iOS and is available for you guys. just go to your download portal and download the new iOS 5
  • ultimaultima Member, PRO Posts: 1,207
    i have few apps and some of them crash and some don't, it feels like the ones that are crashing are the ones that is less developed(so haven't sort out all the bugs)... dunno if there's any correlation... also some are downloaded from app store(and not crashing)
  • ultimaultima Member, PRO Posts: 1,207
    by the way to those of u looking to get developer account for ios 5 it's not really worth it... slugglish on both system i install it on... still some bugs from time to time... and you'll have to fork over $99... might as well spend on advertising ur apps. and wait a few month before it comes out. (since I'm guessing if u don't have developer account yet you probably don't need it for what u r doing)