Ipad crashed.

gariantrollgariantroll Member Posts: 219
edited November -1 in Tech Support
I just installed viewer on the Ipad and my game crashes after I press the story mode button in the menu screen and a few seconds of loading. Any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• gariantrollgariantroll Member Posts: 219
    The image dpi might be the issue, because it is only a 24MB game.... so far. I do have a bit of actors, but no more than you would see on crazy birds and they mostly share the same frames. What defines a large image or too many actors?

we do currently have over 300 frames of animation though, and we are going to have at least 10 times that after the game is complete.

How can I get a good idea if the game plays well in the Preview browser on my mac?

Any Suggestions from the info I provided?
    Also, what broken code rules are usually frowned upon? Everything is working so perfectly in the viewer.
  • dalnokidalnoki Member Posts: 27
    Your game use too much memory. You can the see memory usage: run the viewer on your mac. My 13Mbyte game used 160Mbyte mem, and crashed on ipad1. Now it's 11Mbyte and use 100-110Mbyte, running without crash on my ipad1.
    Oh, so the Ipad kinda makes a bigger memory storage for the game. So it is best to keep the game under 12 MB. Ouch!!! I also have an ipad 1.