freeze when on incoming call

linkoslinkos Member Posts: 16
edited November -1 in Tech Support
hi everybody
Sorry for my english if I make some mistake...

i've finished my first game, but still have a little problem. when I receive an incoming call on the phone, the game is well paused, but when the call is finish, the game freeze. Just the music is playing but all the actors on the scene don't move and the only way is to double tap the home button for close the application.

I've seen there is another post on the forum for this problem, but the post is actually closed, and there is no solution posted on the topic.

Someone could explain to me what is the problem with my application and how can i fix it ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    It's my understanding that this will not happen on a released version of the game. It will do it on the viewer, and on an ad hoc build, but not in the final distributed app. Is your game in testing stage, or are you playing it on the final released version?
  • linkoslinkos Member Posts: 16
    Yes its the final release version :(
  • MagoNicolasMagoNicolas Member, PRO Posts: 2,090
    My Game ePig Dive created with 0.94 Sometimes freezes when you have a Call.
  • gurechangurechan Member, PRO Posts: 211
    Yes, this problem effects both ad-hoc and app store versions. This bug came about since 0.9.3, and the GS dev's are aware of it.

The last info I got from them about it a week ago was that they know about the bug but are still trying to find the problem. At this stage there isn't any info on a fix date.
  • linkoslinkos Member Posts: 16
    ok, so it's not a bug of my game, but a bug of Gamesalad ?